Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama and the OC

Well as much as I hate to admit it (and Ren will probably kill me for saying) we learned of Osama's passing on Bravo at the end of RH of OC. If that acronym is foreign to you then you are better than me because I have a serious addiction to all things Real House wives of _____ fill in the blank. I mean I watch ALL of them and enjoy all of them, it's a guilty pleasure. So when Andy Choen broke the news last night we immediately got online and read the news. I wanted to blog about it because I think it is a monumental day in our history and when our girls read this when they are older I want them to know where they were when the news broke. They were both sound asleep, in their cozy, safe beds thanks to all the men and women who have given their lives and continue to endanger their lives to keep our families safe. Thanks to them I get to wake up every day to these faces and watch RH of _____ every night.





So today we chose to celebrate these Men and Women and all their accomplishments rather than the death of an evil man. THANK YOU!!! to our armed forces (and uncle Matt in particular :)

No comments:

Post a Comment