Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Things I love this week

I have discovered Pinterest. Yes I know I am always like a year late to the party but I LOVE IT. So this week I did a few new things. I cooked, and I ordered jewelery online and both were amazing.

I usually really dread the Tuesdays I work from home. They are so stressful to juggle the kids, working, and trying to ignore all the house chores, and I usually end up with a glass of wine by 5pm and a guilty feeling that I failed at both-being a good Mom and a good employee. Somehow yesterday I am pretty sure I did both well. So not only did I get a lot done, find time to color with Hayden and fold some laundry but I COOKED- and it was good. Thanks Pinterest for the recipe and the little bit of heaven that came in the mailbox at 6pm when I also had my wine :)

Crock Pot Lasagna- super easy and really good. Recipe is below.
http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2010/12/crockpot-lasagna.html
This necklace came in the cutest little box that Hayden immediately claimed as her own for her "fairies". I got some earrings too I will post a pic next time I wear them. All in all a great way to end a great day.

I love supporting people doing what they love and Etsy is the coolest site to check it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment